Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Time to start living a life

Its weekends again!!! Got plans but not sure which to go for though, hmmm...though i really wish i could have a quiet weekend :(

Pretty tired, after all the late nighs out almost everyday during the weekdays...Been going out with C n F all week, or more of 2 weeks :D Loitering the town...Tiring but nice, coz at least i get to spend more time with people...Tell me about socializing, i really need it. Now that I'm working, life's a little different as I don't meet my besties everyday. Gotta start getting more friends at work. Life's getting lonelier, quieter and a little bit too bored. It's nice to have all the space and time to yourself, but that's the only thing you have, it gets kind of boring.

Reminds me, few weeks back, 2 colleagues mine convinced me to try out this matching portal, which I did- only to delete it 2 days later...Found it weird + hmm don't wanna be too desperate...Would rather let it happen naturally... When the time is right, or it's meant to be, it will happen.

Spending my time out almost every other day has drained out all the energy off me, arghhh. But then sitting and chatting about life, and stuffs makes me "lighter", in a sense that at least I get to express it to someone. Amazingly, they know me pretty well and can judge the type of person I would go for :D Interesting chats- horoscope, life, education, tarrot cards, work, pasts, presents, futures, hahaha.. Wish I was good at driving car, can stay up late at least.

Been also spending most of my time chatting with Fio over msn for the past two weeks...We spent 4 years seeing each other everyday, and now we are like spending all our time chatting online everyday,lolx. More of ranting actually :D How we both wish life was different...How much fun would it be to work together.Hmmm miss the good ol' days!

Been also spending too much money. Need to do some financial planning.

This week was also a sad one, since H left. It means I'm alone again, but somehow I've become closer to the rest here, so its not all lonely.

Also was chatting to fio on the date today...signifies the start of my 5th month with RM. Interesting, never thought it will get this far.

Would wanna write more, but my eyes would not stay open. Off to bed and I shall udate more

No comments:

Post a Comment