Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Friday, October 22, 2010

It has been an overwhelmingly stressful week... Firstly, i've got a few options and have got no idea which way to go..

Next, in the midst of planning a nice weekend, someone had to turn 360 degress and turn cold all of a sudden...So the person messages me on a thurs night, with an unclear pic of which I can't read the details, then when I replied an hour late, the person goes on FB posting nonsense. When I confront the person, she says god knows what and ruins my beautiful friday......And all i could say was "thank you so much".

And  I thought this person was one my best friends? I still think so but I guess not on her part :(. She gets  all messed up over a sms and compares it to an incident where they ditched me on a vacation plan? Like come on, that's like not even including me in a plan. That's not even ignorance but a complete way of shutting me off their plans.

Arghh, on top of all the problems I have, I dont need an additional one.

Will just try to have a great weekend-sat out for shopping/night out to a colleague's wedding dinner/sun off to office/mon-thurs in MO/friday back to office/and weekends again...

No comments:

Post a Comment