Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Monday, October 4, 2010

365 Days of Adventure

2010 ought to be the most adventurous year for me...Started off good with a wonderful final sem, rocking finals and had a blast for the first 4 months....Still remember a few lecturers, who I would say taught me a lot of life lessons! And sadly life is about meeting wonderful beings only to part away.


5th month onwards started working....Was LOST, is LOST and is still LOST as to where am I headed to career-wise...Been a drama-queen and hmm then decided to go with the flow. I feel like I'm at the wrong phase of life at the wrong time. At 21, I feel I should be having fun, going crazy and so much more, and yet, here I am-a Bioscience graduate who has no idea what to do in life!


Starting to live life. Spending more time out than ever. Kind of miss the quiet days and quiet weekends where I have nothing to do but amuse myself. I do still feel empty and lonely, but then all the meet ups with friends gets me all busy. Been going out a lot lately. Spending almost every night out with my colleagues, just hanging around.


Did the craziest thing ever by spending my whole night from 10pm upto 8am in the streets of Bukit Bintang. Was there to accompany my friends to que up for hours to get some concert tickets :D.  I know its crazy considering I dont even know which Korean band is it, but just getting to sit out by the roads of KL in the middle of the night, staring at the somewhat awesome surrounding together with my friends was amazing. My body is tired though :D
Days of sleep deprivation is making me even more lost and lazier by the day. I end up feeling so ........ at work...


Also realised that I've been up to no good :) Been sitting and dreaming away most of the time whilst drawing crappy stuffs.


Had a go at SHISHA today :) Well it has to be a good memory with 3 other sweethearts of mine...Ended up laughing at each other for being such a loser at inhaling shisha.


Well, 3 more months, and its a new year! Im looking far ahead, but yeah, looking forward to growing older :)
I wonder where would I be this time, this date, next year? 4 going 5 at work. An achievement for a person like me.


With my eyes struggling to remain open, I guess its time to hit the sacks... Ciaozzz

No comments:

Post a Comment