Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Think out of the BOX? Or maybe your BOOK?

It was a crappy week. Imagine being micromanaged, ARGHHHHHHH


Having the same old lecture everyday. if its a person whom I can speak against at least I can bother saying something, but this is a person who is egocentric!  He's not gonna listen to what I say. Imagine he told me to think out of the box!!!  I feel like shouting out I am not freaking STUPID!!!  I am wayyyyyyy smarter than what you think and it is you who is stuck within the lines of your textbooks!!  Well I know things better than you and the only reason I choose to sit and listen and remain silent is because I respect your position, age and what not.


But then again he told me something that might be true though.  I don't really believe in what I am selling, so obviously the main problem is that.  So I guess it's time for me to try to start believing in it or either move off to something I would believe in.  Guess that's why I've been doing almost nothing for the past week apart from brushing up my CV.  Time to start hunting for better luck I guess.


It's annoying when I'm treated like a freaking KID!  I know my stuff and maybe he should be the one telling me the answers to the questions he asks, if there are any answers to them.  It makes me wonder is he asking it because he himself is not sure of what the answers are???  Ah, whatever. I might be young, but I'm not naive or stupid.  Maybe I should get that clear next week.  I guess he's afraid that the team seems to be getting smaller, and I would not be surprised if soon, it's left with only one person.  That one person is another PAIN but at least you can just laugh it off.


Maybe they should start asking themselves if they even value this team?  It seems somewhat its a team they regard as the lowest in the pyramid cause they think its such an easy thing.  Well  yeah,then they should try figuring out why it has the highest turnover rate of all! If they themselves look low upon it,don't expect us to be motivated!  I just saw someone who has been there for 3 freaking years with the same basic??  And same position??  Now I am wondering if I have any sort of opportunity to grow from where i am now over here.


Time to think a lot, perhaps time to figure out some answers and reasons.  I like it all but what I am doing perhaps.  Or maybe its just that I don't see a way of getting out of this in the near future if I keep remaining in this.  They don't look like people who would appreciate others as well anyway.


Anyway, it was a quiet week, slightly annoying one as well.  But I'm just not bothered anymore.  I shall quote his favourite line "WHATEVER!' ;D


However,to save the week, I had a nice friday night.  It was nice having get to see new things :)
New experience and nice people as well.  At least I had fun though it was cut short early for me,thanks for having to depend on the train to get home.  Talking of which I was made to reminisce my "puppy love"... Lolx...Another reason as to why I sometimes feel so self-conscious about myself.   The 'puppy' made me feel so unworthy and not good enough... But then I am gonna start LOVING MYSELF!   However I look, it doesn't matter, coz all that matters is that I am confident of my own self-image.


Wanna have a quiet saturday and go for a lucky sunday trying to find luck in the fair.


Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment