Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A "Fool-ish" Day

Had the most crappiest day of all!!! Imagine wasting an entire day on something, only to end up looking like a fool to my client!!!

When I asked something, it only took the other end 5 mins to do that, and when they needed our favour, it f**king hell takes more than 3 days??? To send a blardy document to another place which is practically 5 minutes away from my office? And imagine when the other end calls you every 10mins, and u keep telling them the dispatch is on the way, and they are waiting for it, whilst having to catch an international flight? And then telling them at the eleventh hour that the document won't make it on time?

If it was me in their position, I would have blew up long time back.

Damn, all I wanted to do after that was  MURDER someone. Why can't people have the slightest brains on earth? I am not stupid and when I am made to look so, I get really really MAD...

There's no point in selling if at the end someone's gonna screw it up big time!

Perhaps I should write a book on 'Customer Service 101" or "How to Use Your Common Sense"...

All in all, it was a terrible day :'( Need some deep rest before going down to the battlefield for a war!

No comments:

Post a Comment