Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Friday, October 15, 2010

As the tears rolls down unto my cheeks....:'(

Life is full of shit...Am I suffering from some sort of low self-esteem disorder?  FUCKING NO!

ARGHH, felt like an idiot coz I was laughing and smiling all the while today afternoon, when in truth I just wanna sit down and cry, like really really cry...which i am doing right now.

Why I say I dont have freaking self esteem problem? Because I was once a freaking brave person. Someone who never had stage freight, who could speak in front of a crowd of >1K at the age of 6/7? A girl who could stand up and fight or defend her loved ones/friends? Someone who always chose to speak up. Yeah, that's who I am. I might appear quiet,but that's because I only choose to use my breath where its worth. It's better to be a good listener then to be an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise.
I know I am capable,I am smart, I am brilliant, I can think, and yet I somehow appear stupid and xxxx to some?????

I was like a lunatic laughing around, all because I wanted to divert my thoughts and worries. Truth is I am disturbed! Like I have got no idea where am I headed to! Its not that I dont wanna be optimistic but I rather be realistic. I so  wanna make it work for me here and yet there's  so much of hindrance to it...

Doesnt mean if I appear normal, I am happy. It only means I am trying to remain strong, but only God knows how I feel deep down. I am worried, I dont wanna fall back, I am trying my best as well....If only people knew that. Honestly, all i felt like doing was sitting and crying, or getting high on some drugs so that I would not think of anything. As soon as I got home, all I did was sit on my bed and cry silently. I know crying makes one seem childish or whatever. But at times, its the only way one can vent out all that's inside. Only I know myself apart from God.

As tears continues rolling unto my cheeks, I remain helpless and lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment