Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Summarizing a week of life as a useless person

The week went on as planned, though slightly better than I expected...

By Wednesday, I had  nearly  7 calls for interviews- all for sales :'( and one for Writing!!! Gotta get some materials sent over, sigh. Thursday was spent on 3 interviews, and got offers but then all were practically useless!!!! Went to temple later in the evening with cleo, and she looked at me and laughed. She told me I am just downgrading myself if I am going to join these places. Gosh, I feel so stupid :'(

Friday, I was just laughing at my fate. Guess I am already accepting the fact that I might be jobless and might end up in the same loop. Instead of regretting, laughing at myself seems nicer I guess. Went out with some colleagues or ex-coll :'( for dinner. Had a good time :)....Would have proceeded to the next stop, but arghh too late to catch a taxi home should I have gone.

Saturday- went for another screwed up interview. The guy needs an answer by monday on whether I would like to join them or not...sat the entire day thinking if I should send an email or not.Took me a couple of minutes to draft it out, and haven't sent it till now. No guts, like totally! Or perhaps I am afraid of rejection? It's just a YES or No. If it's a YES- I am the luckiest person and if it's a NO-well just move on. But then...

1 hour to Sunday and I am still contemplating on whether I should send the email or not. Will be meeting Fuza and Cleo in the morning, and three of us would be off to the temple. Then not sure where.

Plans for the following week:-
Monday: Try my luck elsewhere
Tuesday: See if anything comes up...
Wednesday: Sit and cry that it's Dec and I'm ending the year as a loser ???

Time to reminisce 2010, all the good/bad/ups and downs that happened. And time to also make some plans and set some goals for 2011. Just praying for a better something. Life seems so empty right now. I have nothing, nobody,and well I am practically useless now :'(

Getting too emotional right now, time to snooze away and dream something nice and happy instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment