Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nothing but regrets...

I resigned, signed off and its over! Am I happy?-NO!


By the end of the day, I felt stupid and even stupider...I feel like a stupid young kid who is just so bad in making decisions as well as rash in doing things...


I hate my job, and I really do. But I like everything else. There was nothing to fret about, absolutely nothing. I liked the environment and people the best. Mixed, diverse and balanced.


Got 2/3 weeks to sit at home and do nothing but regret. Then gotta think if I am really serious about joining this new place. Everything is on there but my instincts says otherwise. Being tied up to a 2 year contract is not something favorable either, especially when you don't know a thing about the place. It's different from RM, it's school, so it obviously is. All ladies, and way older than I am...phewwwwwwwwww
Bosses are ladies as well and one scared me to be honest but then gave me the offer...


I think I really wanted to get off my present job, that I just accepted her offer and tendered here. But then, later I felt so stupid as I don't even know if I wanna really work there. Job sounds interesting, but then anything can be made to sound interesting. And 6 months in RM, and should i decide to ditch this new place, then my CV is gonna look really bad on me :(. Hoped to have at least stayed in RM for a year but the job made me depressed day by day. Tried and hoped for a transfer, but knew that it was never gonna happen with some one there.


Well I don't wanna make a wrong move once again. Gotta rethink and rediscover things. After learning so much about an industry, it's tough to move one and go into an absolute new industry. 


Now, if only I had the time machine. I could reverse back my actions and perhaps carry on like normal? XD
I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment