Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Enjoying the Last Month of 2010!!

Surprisingly, I got  a reply today, after sending the email on Sun. Came as no surprise that is was a plain NO (in a rather sarcastic way :) )
But, I don't feel sad or anything, just glad though that I am finally going to totally move on :)

Sent over the scientific article (though  i'm doubtful of it myself). Got to go for another interview tomorrow, and might just accept it for the mean time as the location is super convenient. Hahaha, back to the same location.

Have been contemplating to go and get some books. Or maybe I should finish reading all those at home first. Enjoying my TV time and the longer sleeping hours. Pounds have been adding up as well (on me of course).

I feel so motivated this week!!! :D

Thursday, I'll be heading out for another interview before joining in a /K/ gathering in IKEA! Will be getting a taste of the new "Lancer" when Fire sends me home.

CIAOZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment