Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Changes that happened in split seconds

So yest was holiday, but for me it's a longer one...Still sinking in on the fact I am officially jobless now. 
No point looking back. Went by to collect my things today morning, and then realised what a freak octopus is. Not a goodbye or good luck, nothing at all. Real freak indeed. 

He made me feel so pissed, just got my things and walked off. Someone then asked me why i resigned and where I am off too, I just gave some fast answers and escaped. Did not wanna cry. 

Sat down and was waiting for fuza and cleo, then bumped into someone. Asked for a reference letter and said goodbye. Have some plans later with Cleo and trying to make more plans to keep me away from home. If I am at home, all I'll end up doing is regretting and thinking too much.

Then got the call from the school as well. Was asked to come in and sign my contract- 2 years, pheww, scary.
And I've got to sign it by 2ml or sat. less than 48 hours to think it over. Heart says otherwise, mind says I have no option, and rationally this might be my only option for now or I'll have to wait up to Jan till all the places start hiring. I might go crazy by then. Need to really go to temple, and try to find inspiration. Life is full of challenges, perhaps I should embrace it with an open mind. 

Then I'll have another 2 weeks before I join in, should I sign the contract, New start. Gosh, 6 months, and I tried picking up so many things on a new industry from zero to somewhere and now back to zero. Kinda sick of it but as I said, life is a challenge in itself.

Telling myself to move on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment