Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back to Square One

Spent my Monday with Hapit, Rathi, Jag...Went to check out the new outlets in SG XD...

As 4 of us sat there, sipping by our drinks(which were all overpriced and lousy), we started talking on Social Network...If only any of us had this extremely great idea that could rake in millions,hmm... Rathi and Hapit then told me, why not start writing a book on all of us :D One chapter on each of us, and we could easily pull off 5 chapters. Sounds good, hahahaha

Anyway, everyone's back to work and Jag is back to Cyber. That leaves me all alone at home once again. Damn I hate myself for putting myself in such a position. I despised staying home all alone and it makes me go crazy. Imagine from morning till night, just my cat, the TV and my computer, up to I dont know when :'(

Why is it no one ever invented a time machine? At least I could reverse back time...

Got a few choices though- just accept any job, even if it's a part time job doing roadshows, promoters or whatsoever? Or back to call centers aka customer service? Been there, done that all, and  moved on to other things only to end there back? Not sure if it's a good idea, but at least I'll have something to do.

The fear of being all alone for God knows how many hours, without having anything to do

No comments:

Post a Comment