Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A man's errors are his portals of discovery~James Joyce

Well MISTAKES - :D   It happens and it's unavoidable. Nobody is perfect and sometimes we  make wrong judgement in life. I made one, though this changed a lot of things. Made me penniless, direction-less and well totally empty :)

And yes I am still smiling...

Went to FV on Thursday to get all the paperworks done with.   Was asked to sign the contract there and then. I read through and signed it (was perhaps possessed when I signed it).  Then the lady starts telling about the benefits and all. And how I felt I was so dumb to get into there. Damn. Got myself into a 2 year "slave contract". Not allowed to leave or whatever within that period and if i am fired, I have to compensate them back? Cool!

Dec 2010- Nov 2012

Left with all the other stuffs to be done-med check up and all. Went home, sat down and talked with a few people-all who said I should get myself out of the contract before the commencement date. I was so lost- should i leave it, i'm back to square one without anything, or should I accept it- I might be doomed for life. Upto Nov 2012, pheww!

At that time, only regrets was left. But somehow I felt- I was stupid, made stupid moves, but hey at least I learned. Just move on, get out of the contract and start all over again"...

So plans of the week-
Mon -time to go and get the contract cancelled (by telling them some sad stories)...Then try to start looking for other opportunities. Perhaps join cleo and fuz was dinner.
Tuesday and Wednesday - Sit at home and think positively...Watch movies :) And pray for the best
Thursday - Off to temple with cleo...
Friday - thank God that another week is over. Join cleo and fuz for dinner perhaps.
Sat & Sun - Pray for a better week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment