Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sizzling Sunday...

Its Sunday!!Which means tomorrow is Monday!!


Niways, had a nice night yesterday, got to know some cousins whom I've not been in touch with for years, and i mean literally years! 


Its nice to know that I have many cousins of the similar age group :)


Attempted to dance banghra style dance at the dinner, and failed miserably though...I suck badly in dancing :(


Today morning was a nice one as well...Went for shopping and thanks to my parents, got some nice stuffs :):)
Have got to head elsewhere tonite as well...


Indeed a busy weekend, and i assume most my weekends after this are gonna be similar, since I have to stuff in all my to-do tasks on saturday or  sunday,,grr...


WC: Happy that England played badly :D Can't wait to see the samba boys and Spanish team!


And looking forward to tomorrow as well!! Yes, I am actually looking forward to a Monday! Gotta be optimistic and positive :)


The count down is 8 days from now :) 
21 on the 21st in yr 2010!




Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment