Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A New Start :)

At last, I've decided to start blogging. However, for now, I am not looking towards having others read my blog :)

It would be more of a journal of my daily activities and what's new in life as every day passes by.

Despite my passion for writing, I never really blogged before. Perhaps, I am more inclined towards writing on political stuffs rather than casual matters :D

Niways, as this is my first ever post, let me start off with a summary of my entire week.

This week, I moved on towards the second week of my working life. One day is a happy day and the next day, I feel so down. I guess being a woman is all about being moody as well. Thanks to some encouraging colleagues, I am trying to be optimistic.

Being a quiet person by nature is never a good thing though. I talk and I mean a lot, but then it takes time. I need to get used to, in order to be a chat box. I guess and hope I would change with time.

Talking about pressure, its something normal, and for now, its me who's pressuring myself. I've got to loosen up a little and take things step by step.

What I like though, its that everyday is a new day, and another day for me to learn new things.

Its nice to be able to learn diverse things in life. Coming from a biological background (which was never my cup of tea :D), its interesting to be able to venture into the financial sector.

Its also a path for me to discover myself. After years of uncertainty and being a clueless nut, I am happy that despite being a little afraid of how I am going to fair in my new job, I'm starting to learn the ropes of my tasks. Its tough, but then again, nothing is easy in life.

Patience is the key here I guess. And optimism, as well as confidence. Talking about confidence, despite being told so many times that I appear to be very confident, I still feel nervous at times. I have got no freaking clue why though. And at times, I do appear to be really a low profile person. I never really react to things much :D, perhaps that's just me! A simple smile would suffice and is the most one might get out of me...I wonder when someone is gonna blow up to my non-existent replies and reactions ;D

So, yeah, the week went on fine, with the last day bringing a smile to my face. Got in something, and was over the moon about it. But then again, the pressure builds up too. Nevertheless, as i said, I'm gonna try to remain patient, confident, and optimistic. I am also gonna be more bold, outspoken and etc from now on. I've got to start acting like an adult :D Having said that, I am so looking forward for the 9th day from today ;D. Its nice to turn 21, and have everything around me looking so NEW!

21 on the 21st in 2010!!! A coincidence indeed!

Apart from that, I always wonder why people look at me like a kid. I mean, I'm a freaking adult! Again coming from a biological background, my daily jokes involved X-rated stuffs. It was normal coz even my lectures, notes and everything were obscene at times :D. And yet people tend to treat me like an alien when they wanna joke around. Grrr, I am not so innocent as I may look :P. Yes, I may be quiet and I probably do look too nerdy and "goody-goody", but then I am so not! Hahahaha, its nice to be a devil in disguise though...

Its weekends, and I am practically lazing around. Looking forward to the upcoming matches of the WC. Managed to stay up for the first match, and woah, I have just become the fan of Tshabalala...Unique name! Will be rooting for Brazil (my all time favourite), Spain (for the cutie pie Raul) and South Korea (truly asian)...The WC spirit is indeed high in the office :D which reminds me I've got to start decorating my cubicle with some "cute" stuffs...

I guess that's it for my first post. Will perhaps write in another post for tomorrow and then, it's back to OSIM.

Gotta start "dressing up" for a wedding dinner tonite :D Its the wedding season, grr and my weekends are hijacked by all these functions. Need extra time to catch up with friends and watch some movies!

Adios!





No comments:

Post a Comment