Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Man, thank god its friday!!!

been a depressing week altogether.

Now the pressure is both from within  and from external sources as well!


Its just a month, and I'm like so ................... I have no idea!!

Im supposed to be happy, i'll be turning 21 in 3 days time! Its a day everyone looks forward to, supposingly...But then my life looks like its bundled up in stress right now!

I so wanna take it easy, but when i get the same question everyday, and when i've got no answer, I'm so lost as to what to do!

At times, i feel like breaking down and just opting for an easier way out,,,For now at least i know money isnt everything...But for my future's sake, whats the best  move?

Then again, I'm not a quitter and would not want to be one! And for that reason, i shall remain optimistic.

I really wanna try to enjoy this weekend to the max...Before starting all over again.....

Hoping monday would be an "okay"day...Its my 21st birthday, and God, I just hope its with good memories or normal memories, and not bad ones :(

ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment