Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Blues or A Blue Monday?

Freaking tired!!

How i wish I lived 5 minutes away from my office, darn :(

It was a "so so" morning....Enjoyed my "MS Paint" session in the morning, thanks to the screwed up server :D

Boring day though... Its today, 2ml, day after 2ml and then next week...It continues and never seems to come to a stopping point!

Thinking to catch the match tonite, but i wonder if i'll be able to stay awake :/ Don't wanna take another cup of coffee, had 2 cups today!

Looks like all the hype on FB on the "animal-testing" issue finally subdued.

Today, the most amazing part is, I got to dream of something i wish would come true...At least it was for a few minutes :) Sometimes, no matter how we try to go far away from a certain things, something still makes us think of it again.

Nothing much to write for today though... After pondering on my current situation, I think I should stop being so negative and start feeling happy! At least Im somewhere right :S

Gonna start reading soon...gotta catch up on all the lost time. Just realised that working is as tiring as going for classes, with the exception of having to worry of exams. At least I can sleep at night`knowing tomorrow will be another new day!

Kinda miss the happy times though... Feel lonely these days :(

Signing off for now, gonna try to get some sleep and wake up for the match later.

And I shall end my post with the countdown --> 7 days more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment