Life is like a puzzle...It takes time to find the right pieces and attach them together. It's a long and tedious process but the joy of viewing the completed result makes it all worthy. Hence even if it takes years, never give up on finding the perfect piece that fits in to complete the puzzle of LIFE.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Life is frigging annoying

Okay, so today i saw the real way of how things work...

took it easy, but later when i was listening to some emo songs, alone on  the bus, i started crying...I've got no idea what i want to do!! can i do this? do i need the pressure?  Or am i just over-reacting?

Got even pissed when my mom started  irritating me, that I walked off...And now she's emo-ing over that, sweat @@ I so hate life right now!!!

Looking at all the things i've got to do, gosh i dunno where to start...

Whenever im lost as to what to do, I wonder if I should write a letter of xxxxxxxx, in case I need it in an emergency or if i can't take it any longer?

Im not a quitter, that i hope they kick me out instead :S

Haizzz,, but one thing for sure, I never seem to be contented with anything, damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment